معلوماتنا تفيد أنكِ غير منضمه لأسرتنا المتواضعه

سجلي معنا ولن تندمي أبداً بإذن الله
معلوماتنا تفيد أنكِ غير منضمه لأسرتنا المتواضعه

سجلي معنا ولن تندمي أبداً بإذن الله
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل
 Islam And Non-Muslims Support

Islam And Non-Muslims

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nezzak
عضوه vib
عضوه vib
nezzak

بلد الإقامه : Mum's Heart
علم بلادي :  Islam And Non-Muslims Female62 عدد المساهمات : 944
نقاط : 1832
التقييم : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/05/2010

Islam And Non-Muslims Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Islam And Non-Muslims    Islam And Non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Islam And Non-Muslims
Islam protects the blood, wealth and honor of non-Muslims who have a pact with an Islamic nation. They may not be oppressed nor transgressed against; they may not be deprived of their rights, nor ill-treated in dealings.
Allah says:
(Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly). (60:8)
The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said: "Indeed whoever oppresses one with whom we have a pact, deprives him of his rights, burdens him with more than he can bear, or takes something from him without his consent, then I will dispute with him on the Day of Requital." He then pointed with his finger to his chest. "Indeed whoever kills one with whom we have a pact, who is under the responsibility of Allah and His Messenger, Allah will forbid him from smelling the fragrance of Jannah (Heavenly Gardens), and indeed the fragrance of Jannah may be perceived from a distance of seventy years." (Baihaqi)
The Messenger of Islam, Muhammad said:
"My Lord has commanded me that we should not oppress the ones whom we have a pact with (i.e. non-muslims whom reside in the lands of the muslims) and neither other them. " (Baihaqi)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أميرة الورد
مشرفة قسم
مشرفة قسم
أميرة الورد

بلد الإقامه : عمان
علم بلادي :  Islam And Non-Muslims Female54 عدد المساهمات : 2654
نقاط : 4080
التقييم : 62
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/11/2011
المزاج : ✿احساس الورد✿

Islam And Non-Muslims Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Islam And Non-Muslims    Islam And Non-Muslims I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 06, 2012 7:22 am

Islam And Non-Muslims 432708r3jauu1wvz
neezak
Thanks sister
cool topic

thanks for your efforts

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Islam And Non-Muslims
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Muslims Love Jesus And His Mother
» A B C // Islam
» Islam And War
»  Women in Islam
» explanation of the Islam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: **المنتديـات الدينيــه** :: الإسلام باللغه الإنجليزيهthe islam in the english language-
انتقل الى:  
Place holder for NS4 only